"This shiny, multi-colr design will have you dancing all day and night. Metallic finish.
Tag us! #jamberrynailwraps"
Follow our instructions to make Nail Wrap application and removal a breeze.
- Push back cuticles. Buff and clean nails with a Nail Prep Wipe or Nail Prep Cleanser.
- Select the size you think will best fit each nail. Err on the smaller side to avoid overlapping on the skin or nail edge, which can cause lifting.
- Heat adhesive side of the nail wrap with Jamberry mini-heater until soft and flexible (usually about 3-5 seconds).
- Press nail wrap onto nail. Apply pressure to the wrap with your opposite finger, starting in the middle and working towards the outside. Use a cuticle pusher to apply additional pressure around the edges.
- Trim excess with nail scissors. Fill off remaining nail wrap using a downward motion.
- Using a Jamberry mini-heater, heat your nails for 5-10 seconds to help loosen the adhesive.
- Break the seal on the side of the wrap with either an orange stick or your thumbnail.
- Soak your nails in Jamberry Wrap/Lacquer Remover for 20-30 seconds.
- Using a cotton swab or orange stick, slowly work the Jamberry Wrap/Lacquer Remover under the wrap. (Always remove your nail wraps by working your way from one side to the other.)
- Remove any remaining residue with a Nail Prep Wipe or Nail Prep Cleanser.
- Finally, apply cuticle oil for a winning finish!"